Search Engine Submission - AddMe Hangama Blog: Jacqueline Fernandez’ real confessions on Arjun Kapoor

Pages

Thursday, 6 August 2015

Jacqueline Fernandez’ real confessions on Arjun Kapoor

Sri Lankan actress Jacqueline Fernandez, has finally come clear on her so-called affair with Tevar actor Arjun Kapoor. According to new gossip Jacqueline and Arjun are sharing a hot chemistry and their growing closeness has become a trending topic of discussion.

Recently the ‘Kick’ actress has decided to come clear on all the whispers about Arjun and herself, she said, “I and Arjun are very good friends and that’s it. I understand it all comes with the area where people will link us up because we are seen together a set of times. But there’s nothing more to it.”

Jacqueline further added, “I just listen to all of it and smile at the news. I don’t read newspapers nowadays so I don’t read most of the things written about me. It’s the people around me who keep update me. But it’s all fine. People talk about me and Arjun having an affair, me and Salman (Khan) having a fallout. But I don’t need to resolve things on paper. If need be, I will talk to my people directly.”
Jacqueline will soon be seen in next action drama ‘Brothers’ with Akshay Kumar and Sidharth Malhotra.

No comments:

Post a Comment